Friday 2 January 2015

A day full of LOVE, HUGS AND ROSES




“If I say your voice is an amber waterfall in which I yearn to burn each day, if you eat my mouth like a mystical rose with powers of healing and damnation, If I confess that your body is the only civilization I long to experience… would it mean that we are close to knowing something about love?”

- Aberjhani, Visions of a Skylark Dressed in Black

How beautifully these lines describe a passionate lover's emotions for his better half! Love is indeed the most beautiful feeling in the world. True love can be only felt, not really expressed in words. Having said that, we all try to express our love in the best way possible. It is this beautiful expression called love which keeps our hunt alive for survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment