Wednesday 31 December 2014

Speedy resolution at your fingertips


Its the time of new year! That time of the year when we try to dicover a new part of ourselves- a new us! We try to see and analyse what we were doing wrong and old fashioned and constantly strive to better ourselves! The new Micromax Canvas Tab P666 signifies exactly that- it helps to discover a new you!

For days I had been looking for a smart tab which fulfilled some basic needs of mine in day-to-day life. One which helped me enjoy my favorite games with minimum discomfort. My current smartphone is just about okay with running games on its android platform. It also doesn't give me that feel of superb graphics and speed. Luckily finally I have found this wonder tablet Micromax Canvas Tab P666 with Intel inside (Trademark) , which is fully loaded with 1.2 Ghz intel atom processor and 1 GB RAM, an unheard- of features in any of its contemporaries in the competitive market. Plus additional features like Hyper threading technology and burst performance technology only act as icing on the cake.

One more requirement of mine was that me and my family are very fond of watching movies. We do not miss any single big releases of the year. But unfortunately for us, we have to shell out huge money every fortnight to catch the movie in the theatre as watching the movie on the smartphone with just about 5-inches screen doesn't give much of a home theatre feel. With this new wonder tab, watching movies has become lot more fun with its 20.32 CM (8) WXGA IPS display. Also an amazing technology that Intel has brought to the tab is the Graphics media accelerator. Now you can enjoy the favorite scenes at your own pace in the amazing clarity of 800 * 1280 pixel screen resolution.

The problem with most good tablets these days is that while they have the decent basic features- like processor speed, display size etc. they highly lack when it comes to their look. That is primarily why most people feel shy to get their tablets out of home for on-the go use. However, Micromax, being the trend-setter it is, has led again by example by introduing sleek design and smooth glass finish for a great look. So now I can freely show-off my latest amazing gadget to my friends and obtain devilish delight by seeing the jealous expressions on their faces.

One additional department in which Micromax Canvas Tab P666 scores over its counterparts is the camera quality. Having used the tab myself, I can safely vouch for the fact that the camera quality is just amazing, and it clicks pictures with amazing clarity and sharpness. Thus, I can safely say that I have found an ideal pertner who would last with me and entertain me all through the new year 2015 in the form of this amzing tablet from Micromax, that too at an affordable price. Can't thank Micromax enough for such a wonderful new year bonanza for its hardcore fans like me!

To watch the demo video of Micromax Canvas Tab P666, please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment